Disclaimer & Related Notices
The contents of this website are subject to copyright. No part of these documents may be reproduced or in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of The Travel Directors.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. The Travel Directors expressly disclaims liability which is based on a reliance on the information contained in this website.
If you believe that any information contained in or link from this Website is incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know via the Contact Us email form on our site.
Linking to this site
The Travel Directors permits anyone to link to this website subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to The Travel Directors website:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in The Travel Directors site;
2. Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in The Travel Director’s site;
3. Must not present misleading or false information about The Travel Director’s services or products;
4. Must not misrepresent The Travel Director’s relationship with the linker;
5. Must not imply that The Travel Directors is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
6. Must not use The Travel Director’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Gemma Pty Ltd;
7. Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for any age group;
8. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
9. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon The Travel Director’s request pursuant to Gemma Pty Ltd’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Gemma Pty Ltd (The Travel Directors) has no control over the content of material accessible from this website. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked sites.
When you look at this website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using.
Access to information collected
The Travel Directors will not make an attempt to identify individual users or their browsing activities, unless users provide this information willingly via email or a web form. In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use of information collected
The Travel Directors staff will only record your e-mail address or other information if you send a message and have given permission for The Travel Directors to do so. This permission may be implied in some areas. Your e-mail address or other details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. Details retained offline will be recorded in a secure database.
This site does not provide a facility for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
If at any time you would like your information, if any, to be removed from our system, please email us via the form on the Contact Us page.
This website only uses session cookies in limited areas. The website statistics for this site are generated from the web logs as outlined above.
Due to the way the Internet operates, we cannot control the collection of information by other people. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you
each time a cookie is sent to your computer, giving you the choice whether to accept it or not. If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which information is collected or used by others via our website, then you should contact that other person directly.
Changes to this policy